Autism is a disease characterized by impaired communication and social development, and one in 110 children these days is being diagnosed with autism related problems. Autism is often associated with heavy metals in the body, particularly mercury, which is a toxic metal known to cause brain and neurological damage. Unfortunately, mercury is often injected into infants in vaccines and it's not uncommon for toddlers to begin exhibiting autism symptoms shortly after being vaccinated. Mercury is also regularly present in the mother's body; common sources include the metal fillings in her mouth, her own vaccines, and even eating fish that have become polluted due to our toxic environment. In fact, when the umbilical cord blood of newborns is tested, mercury is regularly found.
Given the degree of the problem and the destruction it causes, perhaps taking some steps to prevent autism is something you'll want to consider. If so, here are some easy ways to do it...
1. Don't vaccinate yourself or your children. It should go without saying that toxic metals that are known to cause brain damage don't belong in the body and it'll be a bright day when the medical community also recognizes this obvious truth. But, until then consider your sources for your health information very carefully.
2. If you're forced to vaccinate or it's already been done, begin eating plenty of organic cilantro each day to help detoxify those heavy metals from the body. Cilantro is well known to remove heavy metals and you'll probably want to start a hearty cilantro regime for a few weeks after any exposure, in addition to consuming it regularly. Especially for children and infants, cilantro can be juiced with apples or carrots and consumed that way.
3. Get the mercury out of your mouth, particularly if you're having children. Mercury in your mouth is constantly circulated throughout the body by the blood and it courses through a developing fetus - even before the blood brain barrier is formed. Obviously, never allow a "silver" filling to be put in your child's mouth and if your dentist still uses them, perhaps you want to reconsider your dentist as well. Consumer choice can speak loudly when lots of people are exercising it.
4. Detoxify your body deeply - especially before becoming pregnant. Creating and providing a clean home for your child in the first nine months of development should be something that's commonly done, but few parents even think of it. When researchers are regularly finding hundreds of toxic chemicals in the umbilical cord blood of infants, deep detoxification can no longer be overlooked.
5. Avoid processed foods and junk foods while you're pregnant. Processed and junk foods are packed with chemicals that your developing child doesn't need exposure to. After they're born, keep those substances out of their mouths as well. By doing so, you'll go along way to prevent many different diseases, not just brain dysfunction and disorders.
6. Breastfeed your infant for a year or longer to get their immune system headed in the right direction. If for some reason breastfeeding isn't an option, be sure to regularly feed your infant coconut oil and liquid probiotics to give them the health and immunity building substances that nature provides in breast milk.
7. Consume red beets regularly to help your body detoxify itself and remove many poisons and chemicals. Mercury is far from the only common, toxic substance that causes brain and neurological problems. And when we're looking at a problem of this magnitude, it's important not to pigeonhole either your understanding or your solutions.