Pulsar 220 vs Karizma ZMR
COMPARISON OF PULSAR 220 VS KARIZMA Fi ZMR
COMPARISON OF SPECIFICATION
|SPEC||PULSAR 220 ||KARIZMA Fi |
|M F C||BAJAJ||HERO HONDA|
|C C||220 CC||223 CC|
|BHP||21 @8500rpm||17.6 @7000rpm|
|GEAR||5 SPEED||5 SPEED|
|STARTER||ELECTRIC||ELECTRIC / KICK|
|WHEEL BASE||1350 MM||1350 MM|
|TYRE||F90×90 R120X80 (alloy wh)||F 80X100 R 100X90 (alloy wheel)|
|PRICE||71000||91000 ( EX SHOWROOM)|
COMPARISON OF FEATURES :
- Dashing front fairing with new design parabolic head light and mirror mounted on the fairing which gives additional look.
- Now it comes with increased power of 21 bhp @ 8000 rpm.
- Now it is the fastest bike in India in its segment that it can reach 144 kmph.
- Its some lesser price compare to ZMR and R15.
- They come up with UCD 32 venturi carburetor.
- It comes with increased wheel base when compare to old 220.
- Its full of digital console.
- It has both front and rear disc.
- Now it comes with fully black and tubeless tyres.
- New designed front fairing head light and rear tail light with LED.
- Mirror mounted on the front fairing.
- Front fairing with new look with new graphics.
- Both front and rear disc break.
- New type rear mud guard.
- Indicator mounted on the fairing.
- The split rear grab rails.
- Its with a oil cooled engine.
- With new PGM Fi technology.
- Digital speedometer,tachometer.
- Gas charged shock absorbers.
PERFORMANCE COMPARISON :
- The new 220 DTS Fi pulsar is fastest Indian bike which can reach the top speed of 144 kmph.
- It delivers a maximum power of 21 bhp @ 8500 rpm and a maximum torque of 19 Nm @ 7000 rpm.
- The ECU system which controls the detailed characteristic of engine in different condition.
- UCD 32 venturi carburetor which replace the Delphi supplied throttle body type fuel injection.
- And the UCD 32 venturi carburetor not only helps in power but also for better low end torque, optimizing the spark timing, lower emission and for excellent throttle response.
- To increase the performance of the engine they have come up with a larger resonator and catalytic converter.
- Come up with temp based ignition mapping system through which ignition timing is optimized.
- Front hydraulic and rear gas shocks for comfortable riding.
- Good for long ride rather than city.
- Comes both golden caliper disc break for excellent breaking.
- Faster when compare to KARIZMA ZMR and R 15.
- New karizma comes with 223 cc with modified power of 17.6bhp.
- Maximum torque increased to 18.35 Nm @6000 rpm.
- The karizma reaches 0-60 just in 3.7 sec and top speed of 130kmph.
- For better fuel efficiency they come with PGM Fi equipped with 12 hole fuel injector.
- 6 high tech sensors and 16 bit ECU are used to scan the engine for air pressure,air and engine temperature, and to ensure the optimum air and fuel ratio.
- For efficient cooling and high performance of engines they come up with oil cooling system.
- It comes with IACV technology to ensure the stability and throttle response.
- Oil temperature sensor which sense and provides the fuel mixtures at different temperatures.
- To sense the air temperature and to detect and to supply the optimum air and fuel mixture they come up with air temperature sensor.
- Throttle sensor to detect the throttle opening at different speed and provide input to the ECU.
- Crank sensor to sense the position of the crank and time to inject the fuel relating to crank angle.
- Oxygen sensor to optimum air and fuel ratio for catalytic converter.
- It comes with gas charged shock absorber for comfortable riding.
- Both the front and rear are disc break for accurate breaking.
COMPARISON OF ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES :
ADVANTAGES / MERITS :
- Stunning sporty look with parabolic head ligh.
- Lesser price compare to Karizma and R15.
- Faster compare to R15 and Karizma ZMR.
- tube less tyres.
- Digital console.
DISADVANTAGES / DEMERITS :
- No kick starter.
- Not smoother compare to Karizma ZMR or R 15.
- Fully sporty look and sporty seated.
- Full new front fairing with new graphics.
- Comfortable for city and long drive.
- Comes with new technology.
- Lesser top speed compare to R15 and bajaj 220.
- More price compare to BAJAJ.
- 0-60 Lesser compare to R15 and pulsar 220 and lesser in bhp.
COMPARISON OF MILEAGE :
- It give 30-35 mileage.
- It also give 30-35 mileage.