JACK DANIELS FISHING STORY

I finally got around to going fishing this morning but after a while I ran out of worms.
Then I saw a cottonmouth snake with a frog in his mouth, and frogs are good bass bait.
Knowing the snake couldn't bite me with the frog in his mouth, I grabbed him right behind the head, took the frog and put it in my bait bucket.

Now the dilemma was how to release the snake without getting bit.
I grabbed my bottle of Jack Daniels and poured a little whiskey in its mouth.
His eyes rolled back, he went limp, I released him into the lake without incident, And carried on my fishing with the frog.
A little later I felt a nudge on my foot.

There was that same snake with two frogs in his mouth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Most Alcoholic Drinks (Cocktails)

Teenage Diaries: The Days That Were

Fables from India: A Collection of Short Stories by Uday Mane