Top Music To Inspire Your Designs

Like many of you I listen to music while I design. These are some of the top tracks that really get my creative juices flowing. I’d like to know your thoughts on listening to music while you create. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? Does it help inspire you or is it just an annoyance or distraction?


If you like to rock out to music while designing like I do, let me know what music inspires you in the comments. This is just a little taste of my music library and I may post a few more in the future, who knows. Enjoy!


Scorpians – Rock you like a hurricaine

Tangerine Dream – Love On A Real Train

Like A Dog Chasing Cars from “OST Dark Knight”

The Bloody Beetroots – Butter

Viva La Vida – Coldplay

Dont Stop Believing – Journey

All The Wine – The National

Ride The Lightening – Metallica

Yellow Submarine – The Beatles

Walking on a Dream – Empire of the Sun

Last Man Standing – People in Planes

A Perfect Lie – NipTuck

Stronger – Kanye West

Window Licker – Aphex Twin

This Years Love – David Gray

Everybody Must Get Stoned – Bob Dylan

Enter Sandman – Metallica

Reign in Blood – Slayer

Stairway to Heaven – Led Zeppelin

Clubbed to Death – Matrix

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Most Alcoholic Drinks (Cocktails)

Teenage Diaries: The Days That Were

Fables from India: A Collection of Short Stories by Uday Mane