Top Music To Inspire Your Designs

Like many of you I listen to music while I design. These are some of the top tracks that really get my creative juices flowing. I’d like to know your thoughts on listening to music while you create. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? Does it help inspire you or is it just an annoyance or distraction?


If you like to rock out to music while designing like I do, let me know what music inspires you in the comments. This is just a little taste of my music library and I may post a few more in the future, who knows. Enjoy!


Scorpians – Rock you like a hurricaine

Tangerine Dream – Love On A Real Train

Like A Dog Chasing Cars from “OST Dark Knight”

The Bloody Beetroots – Butter

Viva La Vida – Coldplay

Dont Stop Believing – Journey

All The Wine – The National

Ride The Lightening – Metallica

Yellow Submarine – The Beatles

Walking on a Dream – Empire of the Sun

Last Man Standing – People in Planes

A Perfect Lie – NipTuck

Stronger – Kanye West

Window Licker – Aphex Twin

This Years Love – David Gray

Everybody Must Get Stoned – Bob Dylan

Enter Sandman – Metallica

Reign in Blood – Slayer

Stairway to Heaven – Led Zeppelin

Clubbed to Death – Matrix

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sialkot Saga by Ashwin Sanghi

Opera 10.60 springs to life, ready to blow your mind with speed

15 Best Alternatives to Google Reader